Our physicians have received recognition for both patient care and research, including clinical dialysis and transplantation, in the field of Nephrology.
Northeast Louisiana Kidney Associates
711 Wood Street Ste. A
December 6th, 2021
VAC Coordinator Position Available
Must be a licensed registered nurse with renal related vascular experience.
About 20 million Americans are affected by kidney and urologic diseases, and millions more are at risk. Kidney disease is one of the costliest illnesses in the United States today.
- More than 50,000 Americans die each year because of kidney disease.
- More than 260,000 suffer from chronic kidney failure and need dialysis or kidney transplants to stay alive.
- More than 35,000 patients need kidney transplants, but only 11,000 will receive transplants this year because of a lack of suitable organ donors.
- Type II diabetes is the leading cause of chronic kidney failure.
- Uncontrolled or poorly controlled high blood pressure is the second leading cause.
NORTHEAST LOUISIANA KIDNEY SPECIALISTS