Our physicians have received recognition for both patient care and research, including clinical dialysis and transplantation, in the field of Nephrology.
Northeast Louisiana Kidney Associates
711 Wood Street Ste. A
About 20 million Americans are affected by kidney and urologic diseases, and millions more are at risk. Kidney disease is one of the costliest illnesses in the United States today.
- More than 50,000 Americans die each year because of kidney disease.
- More than 260,000 suffer from chronic kidney failure and need dialysis or kidney transplants to stay alive.
- More than 35,000 patients need kidney transplants, but only 11,000 will receive transplants this year because of a lack of suitable organ donors.
- Type II diabetes is the leading cause of chronic kidney failure.
- Uncontrolled or poorly controlled high blood pressure is the second leading cause.
NORTHEAST LOUISIANA KIDNEY SPECIALISTS